NDSS Ltd is a Security & Crowd Safety Management Service Provider.
NDSS Ltd provides a complete range of crowd safety management and security related services to event and festival promoters, owners of licensed venues, location film and TV companies and other small to large businesses in the UK. We provide a professional crowd safety management and security service that is cost effective and completely reliable. NDSS currently employs around 200 Event Stewards and 120 SIA Licensed Staff to fulfil summer contracts. In addition, the company has a highly experienced management team providing all of its clients with the first class level of service they require.
All NDSS Licensed Security Staff have completed additional training in areas relevant to the sectors they will be working. This includes Front Pit Safety, Fire and Drugs Awareness, Basic First Aid and Conflict Resolution. Each Event Steward has completed a minimum Level 2 Award in Spectator Safety, with many extending their training to include NVQ Level status.
NDSS Ltd has a growing team of qualified staff who are able to deliver the highest level of service to all its clients.
NDSS Ltd is managed by Nick Dymond who has been involved in the event security industry for many years. Starting as a doorman, Nick moved into the events field after visiting Glastonbury Festival in 2002. Training courses and further education followed, including courses provided by the Emergency Planning College, NOEA and Bucks New University. Nick has held a degree in Crowd Safety Management since 2009 and is currently planning to attend the first BA (Hons) Degree at The Centre of Crowd Excellence. This degree will be the first BA (Hons) degree to be held anywhere in the world.
The Management Team at NDSS Ltd are more than able to oversee any operation required of them. All helping to provide its clients with the very highest level of service.
Our company's mission is to provide a top quality, professional and reliable service.
We aim to be recognised within the security and crowd safety management industries as a reliable and professional provider of experienced and licensed personnel. We accept and recognise that our staff is our primary resource and collectively we are committed to delivering a first class service to our clients.
We will actively discourage any form of discrimination based on creed, colour, religion, gender or physical limitation etc., insisting rather that appointments and promotions be based purely on capability and suitability for the relevant position, without exception.
We aim to excel in all we do, and to provide a service that we would be pleased to receive.
Is to provide a high quality of security and stewarding service to our clients. Some of the business values that support our vision are:
• To develop long term relationships with our clients.
• To provide a leading quality of service to our clients.
• To provide a positive company and working environment for our staff.
NDSS Ltd recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same. NDSS Ltd will utilise its current position as a provider of services nationwide to promote an environmentally friendly service throughout the UK.
Corporate and Social Responsibility
We recognise that we must incorporate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, regulators, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies. We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
We will be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
• We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of our Environmental policy.
• We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk.
• We shall encourage dialogue with consumers for mutual benefit.
• We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our Complaints procedure.
• We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region.
• We shall operate inline with our equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
• We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual personal development.
• We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
• We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
• We shall uphold the values of honesty and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
• Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
• We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
• We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.